Hello All,

Apologies for missing the software meeting last week. Is it planned to have minutes,

or at least action items, distributed?  I did take a look at the slides that Nathan posted,

but it was unclear to me which of these items were adopted and, if any, what priority was

assigned to them. It sounded like EcalRawConverter was identified as a candidate

for refactoring, but I don’t have a feel for what specific steps are to be taken next.

Was there a consensus on what needed to be done, and perhaps more importantly

who was going to do it?

Also, I assume that last week’s meeting was just the kickoff to a continuing process.

Will this also be the topic of discussion at the next meeting? And are we continuing on

our every-other-week schedule?

Thanks,

Norman