From: McCormick, Jeremy I.
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 10:14 AM
To: hps-software
Subject: ECal code review notes

Hi,

Here are some notes I wrote having to do with the ECal code review.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s106/sh/d3acdbd9-6805-4010-9c2c-bcd828ca2188/0c37ae8308f5f5910cfc7f56d15a03c4

Specifically, I identify issues in EcalRawConverter and EcalRawConverterDriver that I think should be looked at.

Any feedback on this is welcome, either to the software list or an email to me individually.  I will attempt to incorporate any responses I get into this note.

The idea here is that once we have worked through this it would turn into the recommendations of the review itself.  They are in Evernote for now but can be transferred to the Confluence eventually if others want to directly modify the content.

Thanks.

-Jeremy