I and others have put in many changes this week, but as far as I can tell trunk should actually be compiling fine.  The tests all seem to pass as well.  I have just checked everything on a clean copy of trunk which doesn't include any of my local changes, and all is well.

If you are having compilation troubles with hps-java or tests are failing, then do an 'svn up' on your copy of the trunk and a 'mvn clean install' to rebuild.  This should fix most issues that you might be having.

On the other hand, the Hudson build system has been a pain this week.  It seems to have intermittent trouble connecting to the conditions database at JLAB, which causes some of the builds to fail.  I will try and fix this at some point (hopefully next week) by cloning the prod db to SLAC and having it connect locally instead.

Have a nice weekend.

--Jeremy