Hi Brad,

I’d say you should go ahead an make the change and commit.  When we do pass-2 we’ll also re-run readout & recon on the MC...

Thanks, Matt

On Aug 5, 2015, at 6:21 PM, Bradley T Yale <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It was brought to my attention that the cluster energy threshold in the steering file for official MC recon, EngineeringRun2015FullReconMC.lcsim, does not match what is used for pass1 data recon (100MeV vs 200MeV). I can make a JIRA item, but this seems like fairly high priority.

Brad