Serge

I tried running a small number of queries, it looks like pretty early on my script failed to connect to czar and the last message that it printed was that it was about to run

Running: select o1.ra as ra1, o2.ra as ra2, o1.decl as decl1, o2.decl as decl2, scisql_angSep(o1.ra, o1.decl,o2.ra, o2.decl) AS theDistance from Object o1, Object o2 where qserv_areaspec_box(90.299197, -66.468216, 98.762526, -56.412851) and scisql_angSep(o1.ra, o1.decl, o2.ra, o2.decl) < 0.015

That query started ok by hand earlier, so this the syntax is fine as far as I can tell.

Looks like czar and most xrootd servers are down. It happened before earlier last night too.

I am leaving things as they are. If you have time, you might want to peek at it…

Feel free to restart services

Thanks,
Jacek