Dear colleagues,

The International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders LCWS 2015 will take place
in Whistler BC Canada, 2 to 6 November 2015. (http://lcws15.triumf.ca)

We would like to invite your proposals for contributions to the Vertex and
Tracking parallel sessions. The deadline for abstract submission is Monday, 28
September 2015, but the earliest you answer our call, the better. If you would
like to propose a contribution, please send the title and a short abstract to
the conveners:

Jerome Baudot [log in to unmask]
Alain Bellerive [log in to unmask]
Takeshi Matsuda [log in to unmask]
Timothy Nelson [log in to unmask]
Andreas Nurnberg [log in to unmask]
Jan Strube [log in to unmask]

Please forward this call for abstracts to other colleagues who you think will be
interested and could have been missed in our mailing list.

With best regards,
LCWS15 Vertex/Tracking Session Conveners:
Jerome Baudot, Alain Bellerive, Takeshi Matsuda, Timothy Nelson, Andreas
Nurnberg, Jan Strube