Dear Colleague,

The International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders (LCWS15) will take
place in Whistler B.C. Canada, from November 2nd to 6th, 2015 (more
information is available at http://lcws15.triumf.ca/index.html).

We ask for proposals for theory, phenomenology and experimental
contributions to the Top/QCD/Loopverein sessions  (title & short abstract).

The session will be planned to extensively discuss recent progress from
the NNNLO calculation for top mass determination to new ideas of alpha_s
determination as well as recent progress
on the determination of anomalous top couplings (Theory and experiment).

Joint sessions are planned where adquate as for example with the Higgs
working group and a get-together on alpha_s. Please stay tuned for
details on the
organisation of the parallel session(s).

The deadline for your submissions is Wednesday, September 30th, 2015.
Abstracts should be sent to all the conveners as given below. We are
looking froward to lively sessions at Whistler B.C.

With best regards,

the Top/QCD/Loopverein conveners

Radja Boughezal ([log in to unmask])
Peter Marquard ([log in to unmask])