On 8/25/15 11:58 AM, Tommaso Boccali wrote:
> Well, but: isn't th global redir only subscribed by regional redirs (so
> not many)?

you're right, I neglected this fact (outsmarted myself ;))...

> Probably eu redirs are the most connected, with close to 64 cmsd
> entering... It s just normal we saw the problem there.

ok, this is alarming and we should revise current setup and introduce
more redirectors if needed in EU. Btw, I recently talked with Andy about
this - it looks much more promising way to handle 64 limits - to think
about supervisors:

http://xrootd.org/doc/dev42/cms_config.htm#_Toc405927050

I'm going to do this in transitional federation where there is one
global redirector for all T3s and then those subscribers who will be
kicked off from production federation and subscribed there instead.

-Marian