Dear all,

We are experiencing a strange behave of our xrootd top redirector node.

The setup is:
Two independent xrootd clusters both having a manager node (with supervisor nodes below) - {sub1 and sub2}
and a toplevel meta manager node {meta}

xrd sub1 queryspace /
and
xrd sub1 queryspace /

return and give reasonable output. However,

xrd meta queryspace /

hangs for ever and finally times out.

I can however access files in both sub clusters via the meta node
- so this communication works

Also
xrd meta locateall /
gives me all data servers from both sub clusters.

Do you have a hint for me, what I could try (log files didn’t help me too much)?

Why is the behavior of queryspace and loacteall different ?

cheers && thanks
   Jochen

--
Dr. Jochen Thaeder

Nuclear Science Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road
Berkeley, CA, 94720
U.S.A.

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XROOTD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XROOTD-L&A=1