Hi Andy,

Thanks for our answer.

Sorry, I forgot to mention a significant detail …
It actually worked before we had a hard crash of our cluster due to a power failure.
Nothing should have changed in the configuration of the cluster while bringing it up again,
but who knows it still might be something subtle.

the puzzling part is that locateall works and queryspace not

cheers
   Jochen

--
Dr. Jochen Thaeder