Hi Holly,

I think it’s important to create a new converter, call it HPSEcal4Converter (or whatever you want) rather than make changes to the existing converter.  Also.. you need to make any changes to both converters (the one for creating the lcdd for Geant and the one for creating the java representation used in reconstruction) or you won’t be able to simulate that detector.

In any case, I think we will need a new ECal model anyway in order to fully implement the survey constants as discussed last week.  The key there will be separate volumes for top and bottom.

Tim