I have setup Hudson so that it uses a cloned copy of our prod conditions database located at SLAC, instead of connecting to the JLAB mysql server.

This seems to have fixed periodic errors where it could not connect to the database when running the tests.

All active tests in hps-java are re-enabled now in the Hudson builds after this change.  From a clean, up-to-date copy of hps-java I have locally, it seems that all tests are passing (current Hudson build is still running).

I will periodically load the prod db from JLAB to SLAC as needed, but it should not be used for anything other than testing.

Have a nice weekend!

--Jeremy