Hello Everyone,

Our quota on /work/hallb/hps was increased today for pass2, possibly temporarily
(during which it was pointed out to me that we already have the biggest Hall-B
allotment on /work, but probably that's how it should be for now) .

BUT, please take a look at your stuff on /work/hallb/hps.  If you own anything you
know you will never need again, please delete it.  For example, there's various old
evio/lcio files that are also on tape.  Or if you know you won't need it for a long time,
you could write it to tape instead of keeping it on disk.

Also, this /work/hallb/hps/mc_production directory is odd.  I can't get a file count
on it after waiting an hour, and du never returns its total size.  Does it contain
directories with extremely large numbers of small files or something?  How big is
this directory?  Do we need it all on disk, or should it really be on tape?  I'm
estimating it must be well over 1 TB based on other info.

Thanks,
Nathan

/work/hallb/hps
?          mc_production