From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Holly Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 7:47 AM
To: hps-software
Subject: Ecal Geometry Converter

Hello,

I am trying to change some settings on the Ecal geometry (crystal spacing, etc). However, I cannot seem to find the instructions for re-generating the geometry. The only instructions I have from confluence are at:
https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/Detector+Geometry+Overview

The file I am changing is the HPSEcal3Conveter.java file. If I make alterations here, how do I generate a new lcdd/compact.xml/gdml? It seems all of the instructions assume that I begin with the compact.xml or lcdd.

-Holly