I can meet you at the badging office at 11:50
Max

On 09/01/2015 11:22 AM, Olson, Jeffrey R wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

I will be bringing 4-6 Brits again to play today, and we all need badges.  Can someone meet us at the badging office?  We will try to be there at 11:50 to get started on the paperwork.

I hope it is okay with everyone if I keep encouraging these young folks to play with us.  Lewis, the guy staying with me says he needs this to get back into shape, as he signed with a small English club and will start playing seriously when he returns to England in about 6 weeks.

Thanks very much,

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist,  Advanced Technology Center
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
O/A015S, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191