Dear SiD Colleagues,

Please see the reminder below re LCWS2015.

We hope to see many SiD colleague there!

Best regards,

Marcel and Andy

The 2015 International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders (LCWS15) is less than six weeks away.
The exciting program of plenary and parallel sessions is now complete; and currently there are 150 registrants, with more expected.
The workshop (http://lcws15.triumf.ca) will be held from 2-6 November 2015 at the beautiful Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel, Whistler B.C. Canada.

The local organizing committee wishes to remind prospective delegates that the deadline for early registration,
September 28, is fast approaching. After the deadline, the fee for regular delegates and students both rise by $100.
You may register and arrange payment by visiting this link https://mis.triumf.ca/events/event.jsf?confcode=LCWS15

We take also this opportunity to remind you that the deadline (September 28) for booking accommodation at the workshop hotel,
the Fairmont Chateau Whistler, is not far off. If you have not already done so, and wish to take advantage of the discounted room rates,
please visit the link http://lcws15.triumf.ca/accommodation.html and make your booking.
After Sept 28, guest rooms at the Fairmont will be available only on a limited basis.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Whistler!

Shane Koscielniak (TRIUMF)
Chair of the Local Organizing Committee

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SID-ALL list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SID-ALL&A=1