Hi Lukasz,

Thank you for looking into this. I think Elvin and I decided that if we go
back to the redirector we start with whatever opaque information we used
on the initial go as the redirector really doesn't know (or really care)
why it is that you are arriving. I know that may not be the case for all
possible scenarios but we have to use something deterministic here andthis
approach makes sense in the general case.

Andy