Hi Andy,

Maybe we can put a link on the XRootD website pointing the project below.
Some people might be interested in using it. It's a wrapper around the normal XRootD Python package.

Elvin

Hi Elvin,

We have now released the first version of the PyFilesystem xrootdfs package:

http://pythonhosted.org/xrootdfs/
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/xrootdfs/0.1.0
https://github.com/inveniosoftware/xrootdfs

We’ll be starting integration of the library with Zenodo and Invenio in the coming days as well as verify that we have no performance bottlenecks in the code. Right now the documentation is mentioning rooted v4.1, but we’ll also be updating it to use xrootd v4.2/4.3.

Cheers,
Lars