I have moved all the HPS related detector modeling classes from lcsim to hps-java, in order that developers need not have an lcsim SVN account to work on them.  This includes all ECal and SVT classes, so lcsim no longer has any HPS specific detector modeling code in it.

There were a large number of files touched/created/deleted by this change, but all the tests in lcsim and hps-java are passing.

I know that building lcsim and hps-java locally works fine, but you may see some build problems until the lcsim and hps-java Hudson builds get caught up with the current trunk.

If there are any problems with builds or tests that persist after this change, please let me know.

--Jeremy