We are making the changes we discussed in the workshop last week. These changes include (at the moment): x,y,z shifts to the top and bottom crystals in the Ecal. Ani is working on alterations to how we can space the crystals and angling.

At the moment, the only place this happens is in HPSEcal3 in LCSIM. I see that this can be done in a similar manner in hps-java/detector-model. So I think I can copy the relevant code changes to there?

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 3:05 PM, McCormick, Jeremy I. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
What changes are you trying to make to HPSEcal3?  Can you send me a diff?  (output from 'svn diff' would be fine)

It would be preferable to move development over to the hps-java trunk/detector-model package as we've done for the SVT detector models, as you won't need to checkin anything to lcsim then.

The package names were left the same so it should be clear what needs to go where.

We should probably make something new like an "HPSEcalEngRun2015" model where you can make siginificant changes to how the model works based on survey from the Eng Run etc., without any chance of affecting the existing classes.

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Holly Vance
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 12:01 PM
To: hps-software
Subject: Ecal Geometry

Hello,

I've created a new HPSEcal3 detector in LCSIM. I do not currently have credentials to commit to this repository-how can I proceed to commit? Or can we branch the LCSIM trunk while we develop this detector further?

Thanks,
Holly

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

NOTE: This message was trained as non-spam.  If this is wrong,
please correct the training as soon as possible.

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 01PnT6oUJ) is spam:
Spam:        https://www.spamtrap.odu.edu/canit/b.php?i=01PnT6oUJ&m=a4845caedb9a&t=20151001&c=s
Not spam:    https://www.spamtrap.odu.edu/canit/b.php?i=01PnT6oUJ&m=a4845caedb9a&t=20151001&c=n
Forget vote: https://www.spamtrap.odu.edu/canit/b.php?i=01PnT6oUJ&m=a4845caedb9a&t=20151001&c=f