Hi Everyone,

I'm planning on making a DST maker release to be used with pass 3 soon.  The following are fixes included in the latest release:

* Only make SvtTrack objects out of tracks in the "MatchedTracks" collection.
* Added the extrapolated track position at the Ecal to an SvtTrack
* Fixed bug that resulted in NULL references to tracks and Ecal clusters in HpsParticle's

Is there anything else that should be added to this pass?

I'll wait until end of business today before I make the release (takes a couple of minutes) in order to give people time to look at the test pass and find issues.

--Omar Moreno