Based on apparent tracking efficiency needs, I increased the amount of Moller MC 6x for both singles1 and pairs1:

/mss/hallb/hps/production/pass3/recon/moller/1pt05/

Beam-tri is being remade without a disk space limit so that it doesn't leave out any events, and the new files will be tagged.

Most events appear to be there, but the number seems inconsistent across files likely from limits being reached, so best to be safe.

As soon as the 2pt2 detector gets updated, I can start making things with it.

The only one available right now is the 2014 model:

/u/group/hps/hps_soft/detector-data/detectors/HPS-Proposal2014-v3-2pt2/HPS-Proposal2014-v3-2pt2.lcdd