Peter also played for our coed team called Old Pro.

On Friday, October 30, 2015 1:11 PM, G Ugras <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Oh yeah – remember Peter and the smoker dude. You are a time machine Jeff

From: SLAC Soccer on behalf of Jeffrey Olson
Date: Friday, October 30, 2015 at 7:48 AM
To: Glenn Scheitrum
Cc: SLAC Soccer, "[log in to unmask]"
Subject: RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Do you remember these Brits?

Mickey was the smoker with the Newcastle shirt.  There were other Brits who played that Brits vs. the World game, like Jim Weatherall, Peter “Longshanks”, Dave SomethingOrOther (who would smoke with Mickey).  I think Simon Jolly and Rich Sloane might have played that game, too.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist,  Advanced Technology Center
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
O/A015S, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191