Please note that this procedure would also allow CI to easilly build latest version of our dependencies. And this is required to launch integration test in CI.

Indeed for now, Jenkins doesn't use latest version of our depencies in a build, check for example qserv_testdata version (2015_08) in latest build log:
https://ci.lsst.codes/job/qserv-os-matrix/label=centos-7/1747/console

Procedure below would allow Jenkins to use qserv-dev tag to get qserv latest dependencies.

Maybe we could talk about this next week?

Cheers,