@abh3
I've talked with Matevz and Lincoln. We agreed to document pfc.diskusage parameter in 4.3 like this:

diskusage [low[g|t]] [high[g|t]]

specifies the low and high watermark values that control automatic cache purging. Purging is started when disk usage reaches the high watermark and stopped when low watermark is reached.

If there is no suffix specified for the values of low and high watermark they are taken as representing a percentage of total disk space available in the caching directory.

If g or t suffix is specified the values are taken as actual disk usage in giga or tera bytes respectively.

Floating point values are supported in both cases.