From: [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Yang, Wei [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 September 2015 19:50
To: Elvin Alin Sindrilaru
Cc: xrootd-dev; Andrew Hanushevsky
Subject: Re: PyFilesystem xrootdfs pkg

Hi Elvin,
I think the only issue is the naming. I wonder if they can add a Py- prefix. Other than that, the package is quite interesting (though I would suggest that within their package, they either stick with the Posix API naming for Posix filesystem command naming. But that is up to them).

regards,
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  1-650-926-3338