Today, 28th Nov, 2015. We are currently upgrading our e-mail system to Microsoft Outlook Web Access 2015. This service is to create more space and easy access to email. All institutional account the user's advice to update their account now. This has been made mandatory for all users. The user should CLICK HERE: for activation.

NOTE: If for any user to do this will get his / her account inactive.

Thanks,
IT Routine System​

Are your colleagues subscribed? If not, get them to add themselves! To subscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] The subject doesn't matter, but the text should say subscribe asta-users.

To unsubscribe from the ASTA-USERS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=ASTA-USERS&A=1