Hello Norman,

As we discussed last week, the green distribution is roughly as expected when one accounts for crossing angle and the effect of the intermediate strip.  As for the magenta distribution, I mentioned that I suspected the asymmetry might originate with the asymmetry in our crossing angle distribution.  Did you look into that at all?

I vetted these distributions several years ago (pre SiD LOI) as did the CLIC tracking groups when they were developing CLIC-SiD, but it would be real work to track down those talks, now dating back to 2010 and earlier, since I don’t believe any of those low-level validations studies would be documented anywhere.

Tim