I found a rather severe bug in LCDD/SLIC today which was causing scoring plane hits to not be written consistently in the TrackerHitsECal collection.  (I'm not sure when this popped up.  Maybe only in the newer SLIC version we installed.)

So that's the bad news.  The good news is that I've fixed it, and the HEAD copy of SLIC at JLAB is now updated.  We should create some test events to confirm.

I'm pretty sure that means all of the pass3 MC run with the new SLIC is broken and needs to be rerun.

In general, perhaps we should be generating some smaller initial samples of each StdHep event type and then looking at them in detail, as it seems there are outstanding issues right now that need to be resolved.  I'm checking on another issue with the scoring hits reported by Holly, and there is the bad StdHep header data problem as well.  So let's hold off on any more large MC samples until we have fixed these things.

--Jeremy