Hello,

I've been trying to isolate this problem with the TrackerHitsEcal collection. Here is the current status:
After running events through slice, TrackerHitsEcal particles have a defined momentum.
After running through readout, the momentum becomes null. Since this is written out in TestRunTriggeredReconToLcio, I believe the problem is in this class, but I am not sure about the methods in here to debug this problem.

Why do the SVT Tracker Hits still have momentum information after readout and not the EcalTrackerHits?

Thanks,
Holly