I've populated the data catalog with all the EVIO files that have been used in the recon passes.

You can see the files here

http://hpsweb.jlab.org/datacat/display/browser/HPS/data/raw

by clicking on "List Datasets".

This is over 15 TB of data in ~7800 files and 2.055 billion events.

You can see the metadata that is set on a per-file basis here in this example file.

http://hpsweb.jlab.org/datacat/display/datasets/HPS/data/raw/hps_005688.evio.0

Everything went pretty smoothly, but there was one bug.  The TI time offset value for each file got truncated from a long to a double due to how the datadat db backend is working in MySQL.  I'm not sure if anyone needs this information on a per file basis (it is stored per run in the run db with the full long/bigint value).  If you need this value per file let me know and I'll figure out how to re-crawl the data and work around this, probably by using a string value until the underlying issue is fixed.

I would like to move on to crawling the LCIO data for the recon passes, but I don't have a great idea about what metadata should be assigned.  If you have any ideas about what fields should be assigned to the metadata for our recon files, please let me know.

Thanks!

--Jeremy