Thanks so much Yvan,

The bug could also be related to corrupted XFS mount: http://oss.sgi.com/archives/xfs/2015-01/msg00167.html

/qserv is under xfs, and docker store its images here, maybe moving toward a better docker storage backend could solve it?

Cheers,

Fabrice

On 11/23/2015 08:58 PM, Yvan Calas wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

On 23 Nov 2015, at 19:14, Fabrice Jammes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Yvan,

ccqserv132 is stalled and doesn't answer to ping, would it be please possible to restart it?
Would it be possible to restart it please?
I was doing an rsync on it and running Qserv worker node, it's strange cluster nodes are so fragile?
This node has been rebooted. According to one of our sysadmins, this problem may come from the following error message:

kernel BUG at arch/x86/mm/pageattr.c:216!

and could be related to qemu:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/6/19/755

Cheers,

Yvan