It looks like all the tasks on ccqserv148 have completed, and it is
expected that all the threads in the pool will block on getCmd() as
there are no Tasks in the scheduler to run. For this query, there were
321 tasks which all seem to have run to completion. The last line in the
worker log is

    INFO  root (core/modules/xrdsvc/SsiSession.cc:153) - RequestFinished
type=isStream

That seems pretty reasonable. I've logged into a couple of other workers
(147 and 140) and their log files look very similar. The thing that
bothers me about all three logs is that the SsiSession is not being
destroyed (I think it might be waiting on something from the czar but I
need to look into it).

For a quick check, I did

   /opt/shmux/bin/shmux -c "sudo -u qserv docker exec -t qserv tail
/qserv/run/var/log/worker/xrootd.log" ccqserv{126..146} > ~/junk

and the ends of all the log files look very similar (despite being
mashed together by shmux) They all end with at least one RequestFinished
and none of them appear to be deleteing SsiSession.