Hi  Andy  and John,
*
**The docker issues have been solved*:

1. When updating interactively a container, for example to change a
config file, the default startup command (i.e. /qserv/scripts/start.sh)
will be replaced with "bash", because the updated container was running
bash (interactively) as main command. That's why ours containers weren't
starting on the cluster, they were running bash, instead of start.sh.

2. When updating interactively a container,services musn't be started in
the container because this can lead to inconsistent state at the commit;
especially if services doesn't start successfully in interactive mode.
That's why cmsd/xrootd weren't starting...

I'm not trained to interactively update containers, my scripts are fully
automated, but configuration step will have to be improved.

This issues are now fixed and log are enabled on all workers.

*
**You can re-setup the cluster from scratch by running next commands on
ccqservbuild:*
*
**git clone https://github.com/fjammes/qserv-cluster.git**
**cd qserv-cluster/shmux**
**./run.sh*

# here's some quick and dirty scripts to extract info from czar log:
cat ../log-ana/get-chk.sh

Regards,

Fabrice