I'm still looking into it. The worker log looks ok for 5299. But the czar side, it just kind of disappears :-/

On 11/24/15 12:27, Fabrice Jammes wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Hi John,

Thanks for your answer,

Please let me know of you need additional support on cc-in2p3 cluster (higher log level, add of new code or debug tool, ...)
35 TB data may also not be consistent, but nothing in the log show that.

FYI, you can log as root in any container using:

sudo -u qserv docker exec -u root bash

Feel free to play with it, it's very easy to re-install from scratch.

An other thing, I didn't stop Qserv cleanly (using Qserv stop), but I stopped docker containers instead, so I think IN-Memory tables weren't destroyed on the workers side and I have next warning message at the top of the worker xrootd.log:

[2015-11-24T15:06:09.049Z] [0x7ffbd5c8a740] WARN  root (core/modules/wdb/ChunkResource.cc:295) - memLockStatus unexpected results, assuming LOCKED_OTHER. err=Error 0: Expecting one row, found no rows

[2015-11-24T15:06:09.049Z] [0x7ffbd5c8a740] WARN  root (core/modules/wdb/ChunkResource.cc:317) - Memory tables were not released cleanly! LockStatus=LOCKED_OTHER
[2015-11-24T15:06:09.049Z] [0x7ffbd5c8a740] DEBUG root (core/modules/wdb/ChunkResource.cc:273) - execLockSql CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS q_memoryLockDb;CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS q_memoryLockDb.memoryLockTbl (
 keyId INT UNIQUE, uid INT ) ENGINE = MEMORY;

So I think the MySQL In-Memory data was deleted when stopping container, but not In-Memory tables. I don't think this warning could cause the error, but I'll try to remove it by adding clean Qserv stop procedure.

Cheers,