I'm using xrdcp client v4.3.2, xrootd server v4.2.2.

Perhaps this behavior is consistent with the developers' intent, but it isn't what I expected.
If I am copying a file via xrdcp --posc ..., and kill the process mid-transfer using ctrl+C, the (partial) file is persisted at the destination site.
This is not how e.g. rsync would behave.

If this is the intended effect, it would be nice if the documentation could elaborate on exactly when --posc is supposed to do something.