Thanks, I was unaware that the server keeps files for some time after incomplete transfer. In that case, I have not confirmed that the file is in fact persisted beyond this.

As for your comment "This is to allow the client time to ... resume copying the file from where it left off", can you point me to any more information about this? I'm rather confused about this and would like to resume interrupted/partial transfers, but it sounds like that is not possible according to your response to #307?