Hi Everyone,

I have migrated the hps-dst package to a repo under the Jefferson Lab
organization.  The new repo location is now here:

https://github.com/JeffersonLab/hps-dst/

Instead of creating a duplicate repo, I transferred ownership to the
organization JeffersonLab.  This allowed all releases and issues to be
preserved. The problem is that now I don't have admin access to the repo.
Also, I can't add the repo to our team because I'm not the hps team owner.

Does anybody know how I can be given admin rights to the hps-dst repo?
Also, does anyone have the ability to add the repo to our team? It seems
like only the owner of the team can add a repo but maybe that person can
grant others the ability to.

--Omar Moreno