Hi Test Facilities users!

In response to SLAC user requests for better access to rooms at the Guest House, the Guest House has created a new SLAC User Reservations Portal off of the Stanford Guest House main page. Users are encouraged to use this new method to access rooms and rates not accessible to other guests (users will need to identify the facility, proposal number and spokesperson when making reservations through the user reservations portal).

https://rde.stanford.edu/hospitality/stanford-guest-house-slac-user-reservations

This new method will provide users with rooms and rates not accessible to other guests. This is for reservations after 1st January 2015.

The Guest House appreciates feedback about this change and any other suggestions to improve the users' experience when visiting SLAC. If you send feedback to me, I will forward it to the correct individual or better still, send it to the Guest House directly via contact information on their website.

Cheers,
-Christine

Christine Clarke
FACET & Test Facilities