Hi Fabrice,

The running operating system on qserv cluster is "Scientific Linux 7",
it was done before we move to "CentOS 7".
Right now we do not provide support for another OS like "Ubuntu" as a
managed server on our deployment and management infrastructure.
The kernel version running on qserv cluster is "3.10" and it's the
minimum recommended version for running docker.
We can try one of the latest kernels, for example a "kernel-ml" from
"elrepo", but this is not supported as it may expose the system to
security  and/or data corruption issues (see:
http://elrepo.org/tiki/kernel-ml).
I'll discuss it with Yvan and get back to you quickly.

Regards,

Ahmed

--

Ahmed Khoudir