The question came up about accessing our repo with all the ongoing problems at SLAC.

Fortunately, the actual disk mount containing our SVN is fine (unfortunately not so for lcsim so that will be a separate issue).

You can still access the HPS SVN by first using the relocate command on your local working copy to have it use a different URL that doesn't rely on the SVN server (only the SSH protocol).

For me, this seemed to work for relocating my working copy of hps java.

cd hps-java-trunk;
svn relocate svn+ssh:[log in to unmask]

You would need to replace my username with your own and the host name with a SLAC machine to which you have SSH access that has NFS enabled.  I think 'rhel6-64' or other shared machines should work fine for this.

If you do not have a SLAC account, then unfortunately this solution will not work for you.

--Jeremy