Use the Find a Group Near You link in left gray link  bar. Click Details then Request Membership.

Petr

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Xing, Zhou `Joe`
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 4:15 PM
To: klystron-soccer
Subject: SLAC soccer group @ Stanford BEWELL

Hi Guys,

We have been running a SLAC soccer group under the Stanford University Bewell program (you can look here if you don’t know what Bewell is http://bewell.stanford.edu/) for the last year and it went pretty well. It was somehow only restricted to a small group of us as it was the first year we were trying this. This year since the Bewell has been improving their web interface, I’m inviting all of SLAC employees to join this group, which is supposed to straightforward by login to Bewell at http://eip.stanford.edu, and select to join the SLAC soccer group under “Healthy Work Environment”, as illustrated below.

In short, you will need to play the lunch time soccer game at least twice a week as most of us always do, and then I can recommend you for Berries or Incentives for every quarter (you can look here if you want to know what level of incentives you will be getting: https://bewell.stanford.edu/Healthy-work-environment-2016). We will also be getting free fruit delivery from Bewell at some point this year based on the size of our group.

If you cannot join the group yourself, please send me you SUNet ID so that I can add you in.

cheers

zhou

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1