I've been asked recently about ordering more SLAC soccer shirts. Before going to CustomInk, I need to get a quantity estimate, which will then determine the cost per shirt. My guess is that they’ll run about $30, maybe a tad more. If you are interested in ordering (no commitment yet), please let me know the shirt color(s) and quantity (no sizes needed). You’ve probably seen them around the SLAC pitch, but I’ve also attached design photos if you need them. Please respond by the end of the week...

Paul

Paul B. Welander, Ph.D.

Accelerator Technology & Research Dept.

SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory

2575 Sand Hill Road, M/S 52

Menlo Park, CA 94025

P: (650) 926-2712

F: (650) 926-4334

E: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1