Dear colleagues

we are planning to have a mini workshop on ILC Infrastructure and CFS for Physics and Detectors on March 15/16 at KEK:
http://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/6910/

This should be a follow-up workshop to the one we had at KEK in August/September 2015 (http://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/6851/) which was very productive.

Among the possible list of discussion topics are:
- Latest news on the IP area, results from test drillings, adaptations of the surface infrastructure to the new site
- Requirements from ILD and SiD for surface infrastructure: assembly and buffer space, cranes, transportation
- Detector assembly plans with interdependencies on required infrastructures
- Common cryogenic facilities
- Requirements for central lab
- Review of handshake points between SiD and ILD: magnetic stray field limits, crane usage, cryo, etc.

If you want to attend, please register soon at:
https://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/6910/

The detailed agenda is under discussion and should appear on Indico within the next week. If you have any suggestions for the agenda, please let me know. Remote participation by Vidyo will also be possible. Please forward this announcement to any possible participants that I have forgotten to  include in the recipient list.

Thanks and Cheers,
Karsten.

Karsten Buesser
DESY (FLC), 22603 Hamburg, Germany