Hello hps-software,

Jeremy says that this error means that either the conditions database is
not being initialized correctly, or that the sampling fractions .PROP file
is missing from the detector description. I believe that the conditions
database is being read, so I think the missing file is the issue. Can
someone of the detector end confirm whether this is or is not present? Is
there something that I need to do to obtain it or enable it?

Thanks,

Kyle