Here is where we stand with the ongoing SVN saga at SLAC....

The HPS repository was not corrupted and only went offline due to the disk server failure.  It is back online now.  You should be able to commit to it normally.

Unfortunately, the ILC repo with lcsim is more problemmatic.  We are working on restoring it from a 12/15/2015 backup, which should work fine for lcsim as there was only one commit in that project since then.

The slic project and its deps were also affected by the disk failure, and there were more changes in those projects.  These will be restored from working copies if necessary.

When the process of brining the lcdet repo with lcsim back online is complete, I will send another notification to this list.  It may require abandoning any working copies of lcsim and checking out a fresh local copy.

In the meantime, please do not do any 'svn commit' commands on your local lcsim copy even if the repo appears to be up.  (You may also want to back up your local lcsim if you have any significant number of changes.)

--Jeremy