Thanks Pelle,

 I should have a fieldmap version available tomorrow morning.

Norman

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Hansson Adrian, Per Ola <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2016 11:12 PM
To: Holly Vance
Cc: hps-software
Subject: Re: Detector for upcoming run

Hi,

I added new detectors for a couple of opening angles we would imagine running monitoring at.

HPS-PhysicsRun2016-*v4-4

The SVT alignment is the same as HPS-EngRun2015-Nominal-v3-4-fieldmap.

The ECal is based on the HPS-EngRun2015-Nominal-v4-4-fieldmap.

The B-field was set to 0.5T and we are not using the field map for these.

/Pelle