Hi Everyone,

After the errors from new hps database problems during pass5, and then the scicomp
outage last week that stalled pass5, we decided to scrap pass5 (only 10% of 0.5mm
had been submitted so far) and start over.

So a new test on run 5772 was run over the weekend in preparation for pass6,
pass5's replacement.  This includes some large updates to hps-java in trunk
that is going in the release Jeremy emailed about.  Please take a look over
the next day or two and see if you notice any problems with the recon files:

/work/hallb/hps/data/engrun2015/pass6
/mss/hallb/hps/engrun2015/pass6

There are problems with dqm (I need to update to the current steering file),
skims (unknown -DoutputFile option, looks like a problem due to recent changes
in hps-java, Jeremy can you look at this?), and dst-maker (missing GLIBCXX_3.4.14,
looks like a jlab problem since that dst-maker should be using a more modern
glibc, but Omar can you look at this to confirm?).

-Nathan