Hi, again.

There were some changes that needed to be checked into DQM (specifically beam energy is coming from the conditions system now and not hard-coded as a command line argument).  May have been a few other things too.

I’m having Sebouh run some test jobs to double check everything, so maybe we’ll push the release until tomorrow (I’m traveling but will have internet access and can still make the release as its mostly just pushing the button and waiting).

—Jeremy