Hi all,

I will be coordinating the SLAC soccer jersey order for Paul Welander (since the re-order was my idea).  There is a white shirt, and a red shirt, and you’ve probably already seen both on the SLAC soccer pitch.

Please reply to me (not the whole list) and tell me how many shirts you want to order, and what color and what size.  Please reply to me even if you already told Paul your order, as he got a sparse response to his follow-up e-mail.

We will send this order early next week, so please reply immediately.  The shirt cost depends on how many we buy, but is probably around $30 per shirt.

Thanks,

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist,  Advanced Technology Center
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
O/A015S, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191